High schools hosting Decennial Accreditation Teams through the year 2019 will use the 2011 Standards for Accreditation.
Though the Commission introduced new Standards for Accreditation and a redesigned Accreditation process for elementary, middle and high schools which will host Accreditation Teams beginning in 2020, high schools that were scheduled to host a visit by the end of 2019 will continue to use the 2011 Standards and the associated Accreditation process.
Here you will find:
- full descriptions of each Standard
- Indicators for each Standard
- a list of questions to help guide you through each Indicator
- Rating Guides for schools to use with the Standards
- a Bibliography citing research supporting each Standard
- a sample narrative for each Standard to be used during the Self-Study
- additional resources as needed